Friday 29 May 2009

ETON TO BE DEMOLISHED

 
Posted by Picasa
SWINE FLU OUTBREAK LEADS TO CULL OF RICH KIDS.

(From the Daily Suicide-O-Graph)

It is the only Sol-you-shun, said Prime Minister of parts of England, Mr Gordon Snot, when these swine get out they go all over the place, causing me a pain in the arse. So after lengthy consultation with nobody else I am ordering its demolition. And that of it's pupils. There will, of course, be a far-reaching cover-up with powers to take evidence and kill witnesses and which will exonerate me of this and everything else. It is the right thing to do for homeless families, like Mrs Kirkbride's, and for small goneoutofbusiness businesses up and down the land which are all fucked up the arse by the American sub-primesters and nothing to do with me, fuck, no. My father was a minister you know, and I derive my moral compass from him. Do you want a punch in the fucking mouth, ye Tory bastard?

No comments: