Thursday 8 April 2010

BARREL SCRAPINGS, NUMBER ONE

COCKNEY WANKER DISPLAYS NEW MAIL-ORDER BRIDE.

SIR MICHAEL CUNT OF THE TORY PARTY

Wow, the movers and shakers are well, moving and shaking as the election campaign gets into full swing. First out is Sir Michael Caine, playactor and reactionary old gabshite.

Well, them labour geezers're gonna make me pay more bleedin' tax. Vote Tory an' make an old man 'appy,  dahlin', Cor, stone the bleedin, crows,  apples an 'pears, whistle an' flute, trouble an' strife, knowarramean. I'm a movie star, me, you'd best vote like what I tell you.

Read Sir Michael's column - Wogs, Single Mums and Benefit Cheats, Why They Get My Goat - in the The Daily Mail.

Sir Michael is 77 years old enough to know better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to that Sri Lankan bint Maurice was married to?

call me ishmael said...

Did her warranty run out|? Maybe he traded her with Lady Sir Sean Connery, famous Scotch patriot, living on the bonny, bonny banks of Lake Geneva. They're bezzy mates aren't they?