Saturday 8 May 2010

FAGASH LIL CAMPBELL. DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO BE QUEEN?

LADY ELSPETH CAMPBELL, FORMER - BRIEFLY-  LIBDEM FIRST LADY  AND GRUBBY OLD SOCIAL CLIMBER.



I should fucking well think so, after all my Ming has done for the party. One gets so little reward for one's service these days, I mean, a knighthood, what good's that? All very well being liberal. and democratic, or whatever, but nobody curtseys to a knighthood.

   Sir Ming and Lady Hyacinth  receive their knighthood for services to him being on Question Time rather too much. No business like show business. That's Ming, not with a zed, just a petentious, fallen from use, Scottish alphabet character. M-I-N-Z-pronouncedGUH. Or cunt,as he is affectionately known.

I sometimes daringly take my tie off, demonstrating how much I am down with the yoof people, said the ridiculous old fart. And I await the call to play my part in the destruction of this great nation of ours.  Foreign Secretary would do. I've been to Switzerland on some freebies, y'know

No comments: