Saturday 22 May 2010

I'M WARNING YOU, SAYS PRESIDENT TROUSERS, ANY MORE OF THIS SHIT AND I'LL SET SPUNKY BILL ON YER YELLOW ASSES


She's warning people again. It's what she does. Flies around the world on that huge motherfucking airplane  with an army of gay secretservicemen in shades and warns people's asses.

It's those mad goosestepping lunatics in North  Korea just now, as if they give a flying fuck about what she says and then tomorrow  it'll be the Chinks, the ones who own the USA. And shoot shoplifters in the head.

You have to laugh.  Obama stitched her up better than if she was Nick the Reformer, being absorbed into the Tory party. I tell you what, Hillary, I want you to go and represent me, it's a really important job, almost as if you really was President Hillary Rodham Trousers, only you ain't, and ain't never gonna be.

No comments: