Tuesday 12 July 2011

PAGE THREE GIRLS, NUMBER ONE, PRESIDENT HILLARY TROUSERS

THE BUTCHQUEEN. SHE'S OFF AGAIN

My fellow motherfuckers, America loves peace. And freedom. And that's why we're telling that nigger sonofafuckinbitch President Whoosits of Syria that he can just fuck the fuck off out of it or we'll come and kick the  his nigger ass up and down the Golan Heights.  Or where ever. 

Syria and the Middle East and North Africa and North Yorkshire belong to America. And Israel of course. Israel didn't give me and that piece of shit my husband millions of dollars for us not to support them whatever they do, So I want all good decent patriotic American lesbians to strap up, I mean stand up for what's right. And that's for this bitch, Hillary, to be your next president. Bet yer sweet ass.

Goodnight. And God butch America. I mean bless.


ht mr yaic

No comments: