Wednesday 6 January 2010

GORDON WILL THANK ME - HOON

A property magnate, war criminal and his wife
Mr and Mrs Geoff Cunt


I simply say that once I have stabbed him in the back Gordon will thank me for having killed his career and his reputation. Well, Kirsty, you mention the Iraqi mothers and I simply don't accept that they hate my guts and would cut my cock off in tiny strips because I killed all their children with illegal munitions. One day, like Gordon, they will thank me, as will he. Oh, I have no ambition to lead the party into the wilderness but if I am asked I must do my duty. Property empire? I simply don't accept that. Illegal war? I simply don't accept that. My name a byword for cunt? Well,with all due respect, Kirsty, you're talking like a Hoon.

7 comments:

mrs narcolept said...

I don't know who sold her that horrid frock, but whoever it was, Well Done.

Anonymous said...

She seems to sprout from his side like tumour.

Anonymous said...

Look love, I know you can't help being fucking ugly and fat but you could stay indoors until it gets dark.

P.T. Barnum said...

Ah, the poster girl for five-a-day, healthy living, eat what we say not what we eat.

Would a line-up of MPs' spouses do something to explain those extraordinary £400pcm claims for food?

Dick the Prick said...

I don't think I hold anyone in more contempt than this odious, arrogant, incompetent utter cunt. Nope....err...can't think of anyone.

call me ishmael said...

He is hard to beat.

Dick the Prick said...

But we could try - we really could try: I'll get the bricks!!