Friday 8 May 2009

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

 
Posted by Picasa


HANDJOB? THAT'LL BE A TENNER, SIR; YES, I CAN REACH. I DON'T HAVE TO STAND ON A BOX,

Dear Mr Mckenzie

I watch you a lot on telly and think you speak for all of us fat, stupid redneck woman-hating fascists, keep up the good work, Sir, England needs you.

I was wondering if you had seen this picture of our communities Secretary, Mrs Dwarf.

I know we are right to come down hard on thieving trollops like her but if the poor woman is reduced to doing this as well as property speculating then her main job as MP, Cabinet Minister and Gordon Backstabber can't be worth shit, maybe it is time she had a rise.

Fair's fair, that's what I say. Only not for wogs, Pakis and single so-called mothers.

1 comment:

Dick the Prick said...

She ain't backward in being forward - hardly dance music. Soz man, just loittering. All seems to be going on about expenses. Ben Brogan moved from somewhere to Telegraph with his contacts blah blah blah.