Wednesday 4 August 2010

CHELSEA CLINTON MARRIED

THE FORMER FIRST CHILD, CHELSEA CLINTON.

Pronouncing themselves thrilled and relieved at the wedding of their daughter, Jaws Clinton ,  Mrs President Trousers and Mr President Spunky Bill said that they didn't wanna spoil the great day but if he, |Spunky Bill, ever heard of anybody Lewinskying all over Chelsea's Wedding dress, why he'd put the Secret Service on their asses. That's my job around here. And down in Arkan-saw good ole boys like me don't worry too much 'bout who we jerk-off over, incest's such a Yankee idea, don't y'all think. Fact is,  I might just go and do the Brand New Tennessee Waltz with the bride, right now. Or over her dress. Cost me a good few bucks, may as well have me some fun with it.

HILLARY AND SPUNKY BILL RELAX AND JOKE WITH PHOTOGRAPHERS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She married a shonker: Bill likes shonkers - in fact he was blown by one!