Thursday 18 August 2011

WOTSONTELLY, JACKINTHEBOX.


FORMER TORTURE SECKATRY SMARMING ON NEWSNIGHT.

I agree with the prime minister. 
Tough on crime, only not war crime, clearly.

Mr Jack Torture, looking like a PR man for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, made a welcome return to  BBC Televiasion last night. Asked by the corporation's grunting transexual hunchback, Mr or Ms Kirsty Wark 

 

about recent sentencing controversies, the creepy bastard said that he was quite relaxed about savage, wholly unjustified and MediaMinster-directed sentencing in the British courts.

If someone deliberately misleads parliament, the United Nations and most importantly, if I may say so, Kirsty,  Newsnight viewers, about the existence of weapons of mass destruction, if one acts, if I may say so, as, if I may remind you, a lawyer,  with others in the preparation of false dossiers  and if one thereby incites a holocaustal war, 


bringing death, injury, homelessness  and terror to hundreds of thousands of entirely innocent human beings and, most importantly, if I may say so, as a lawyer and the former Justice minister, causes evidence obtained by the foulest torture to be admitted into the British Courts then one really should expect to be harshly dealt with by the Courts, although, of course, I haven't been.

You'll never get me in one of these places fuck no, if I may say so.
Chilcot Report? Oh, do fuck off.

9 comments:

yardarm said...

This creature is the uber spad, back in the 70`s he carried Barbara Castle`s handbag and inherited her seat. Apparently even Wilson (it takes one to know one) could see Straw would be a long term drain on the public finances and didn`t want the taxpayer to fund his meal ticket. Jackie is the grandaddy of `em all, blazing the trail for all the bone idle, over entitled well connected layabouts infesting Westminster today.

He could serve any master, function in any regime; a mere void in a suit. Although avoiding identification with the cadre of careerists, inadequates and fruitcakes that concocted reheated Thatcherism with added bullshit and called it New Labour, he was instrumental in facilitating the crimes, incompetencies and betrayals of the jug eared cheapjack Quisling and the lurching Lumpen Man of Kirkaldy.

He could have been a Tudor cleric, on Henry VIII`s Council " Oh yes, the King`s right behind the Pope, one indivisible church under God " then as soon as Henry said " Popeye can fuck off, I`m marrying Anne Boleyn " Cardinal Straw would have been privatising the monasteries in a flash, outsourcing to Ye Old Crapita ( and the Medici taking a hefty consulting fee )

Woman on a Raft said...

Strange to think of the Intelligence services keeping a file on Jack. Fat lot of good it did.

Dick the Prick said...

Hope you're alright Mr Smith. Autumn is by far my favourite part of the year - hurray!

Caratacus said...

Trust all is well Mr.I....

the noblest prospect said...

Sonnet XIV

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck;
And yet methinks I have Astronomy,
But not to tell of good or evil luck,
Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;
Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,
Pointing to each his thunder, rain and wind,
Or say with princes if it shall go well
By oft predict that I in heaven find:
But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,
And, constant stars, in them I read such art
As truth and beauty shall together thrive,
If from thyself, to store thou wouldst convert;
Or else of thee this I prognosticate:
Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

Regards, Mr Smith. Hope all's well.

Anonymous said...

Come back Mr Ishmael all is forgiven.

Anonymous said...

Good old Jack

jgm2 said...

Hope you're well Mr Ishmael.

Roger said...

Come back Stanislav, you are sorely missed.
I do hope you are still well and kicking.